Turn-key compact system for laser-beam cleaning
The laser-safe machine permits highly precise and reproducible component surface processing.
The solid steel frame construction keeps the cleanCELL on track undeterred even at a high dynamic.
Thanks to the platform strategy in three width classes, complete, very economic automation machines can be implemented for surface processing:
- Solid steel basic frame in compact build
- Servo drives and controllers with Siemens technology
- 3-axis linear portal with optional expansion axes in H-portal arrangement
- Touch screen and keyboard operation
- PC-based graphical control software cleanSTUDIO
- Laser-safe housing with manually opening front door
- Application-specific integrated extraction nozzles and pipes
- Integrated air conditioned control cabinet for taking up the control technology and the laser system
One compact system – diverse uses
Solid, dust-protected linear axis systems with ball circulation spindle, powered by high-performance Siemens servo drives with absolute value encoders, secure optional positioning precision and longevity. All cleanCELLs are designed for unlimited 3-shift operation.
Setup and loading
The machine can be comfortably loaded manually or automatically from the front. Alternatively, customer-specific lateral opening of the shield is possible.
Options and variants:
- Pneumatic front door
- Automatic loading by gripper/robot loading
- Also suitable as once-through system for belt transfer systems
- Expansion to up to 6 axes
- Process Monitoring
- Integration of other process technology such as adhesive dosage
- Expansion of the control on PLC or NC basis
- Water cooling
- Height adjustment
- Execution according to individual customer-specific technical specifications
Control, Software and Programming
The cleanCELL machine is controlled by its integrated laser and control software.
The intuitive efficient operator use per system can be learned very quickly graphically or using sequential script commands as required.
- Multitasking software for axis, laser and scanner control
- Axis control based on script commands or automatically by virtual symbol fields
- Processing template available graphically based or flexibly generated by DXF import
- Free parameter settings of the processing objects
- Automatic monitoring of area limits and laser functions
- Plain text information on the screen
- Available in more than 10 languages
- Adhesive pre-treatment
- Welding pre- and post-treatment
- Partial paint stripping and delamination
- Surface modification
efficiency and direct linking of the cleaning tasks at maximum possible