LOW POWER LASER SYSTEMS
CL 12 / CL 20 / CL 40 / CL 50 / CL 100
- 12 to 100 Watt average laser power
- For the precise cleaning of sensitive surfaces
- Diode pumped solid-state laser
- Very quiet air-cooled system
- Large operating distance (up to 500 mm)
- Modular configuration in 19” industrial housing
- Easy production line integration
- Laser class 4 product
Compact micro-system lasers
The CL 20 and the CL 50 are q-switched pulsed lasers. The CL 20 has a peak pulse power of 5 kW and the CL 50 up to 50 kW.
Compact and versatile, the CL 20 and CL 50 are designed for the cost-effective treatment of small areas that require gentle high precision cleaning, de-coating and other surface treatments.
The basic system consists of the laser source, with controls and cooling, a fiber optic for beam delivery and a processing head. A simple main power supply is used for operation with a very low energy demand.
No other media is required for treating parts. These laser systems are easy to operate and virtually maintenance-free.
- Processing and de-coating of small areas
- Pre-treatment for adhesive bonding
- In-line baking plate cleaning
- Cleaning of print rollers
- Precise de-coating
- Rust/oxide removal
- Precise oil removal from metallic surfaces
Standard system features LOW POWER:
- Compact laser module
- Quiet cooling system
- Internal control electronics with various interfaces
- Optics with large operating distance (up to 500 mm)
- Flexible fiber optic beam delivery up to 4m