Cleaning of baking plates
cleanLASER offers a unique cleaning solution for baking plates and other “hot” surfaces used in food product manufacturing. Metallic baking trays, molds, and conveyors can be cleaned free of oil, grease and deposits quickly and residue-free with our laser technology. Flat and textured baking molds of steel, cast iron or chrome plated metal are well-suited for laser cleaning.
Imagine being able to continuously clean baking surfaces during normal production runs. cleanLASER makes this dream come true with specially developed systems for the baking industry. We offer laser cleaning solutions designed to operate consistently inside hot ovens during normal production at temperatures higher than 180 °C.
Moving baking plates and other challenging surfaces can be laser treated on the fly and maintained in a permanently cleaned condition; with increased equipment up-time and reduced costs.
- Clean & on-line and off-line
- Removes baked-on deposits without harm to baking surfaces
- Uses no media, no dust, no chemicals, no clean-up, no residue
- Eliminates use of wire brush cleaning & risk of stray metal wires
- Environmentally friendly – no seconday waste
- Low operating cost
- Minimal maintenace
- Cleaning of sugar cone molds
- Cleaning of waffle molds
- Cleaning of product handling components & conveying systems
- Other challenging baking & food processing applications
Limitation - residues of meat, chocolate as well as powder and inhomogeneous (thick) materials.